policies & etiquette
SALON & SPA POLICIES
- Service duration of 1.5 hours or less: minimum 24-hour notice
- Service duration of 2+ hours: minimum 48-hour notice
- Group reservations of 3 or more: minimum 72-hour notice
- Cancellation without proper notice = 50% of service
- No shows or cancellations within one hour = 100% of service
For Your Protection
We request that all salon and spa guests change into the smock or robe provided prior to services. All guests will be responsible to store all personal belongings in the appropriate places provided. We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles or clothing.
Merchandise Returns or Exchanges
SALON & SPA ETIQUETTE
Arrival & Punctuality
To ensure a relaxing and peaceful experience, we request that guests refrain from using cell phones and turn off or silence them while in the salon and spa service areas.
For their safety, we ask that all children be accompanied by an adult while in our retail/reception area. Children 12 and under are not permitted in the Salon or Spa service areas unless receiving services.
Health & Wellness
If you have any medical conditions, physical ailments, allergies, or are pregnant please inform our customer service representative when scheduling, as well as your technician prior to receiving your services.